My Health Record Patient Portal - Travel Tumbler Sweepstakes Rules
The Family Health Centers of Asheville, Arden & Hominy Valley is presenting a sweepstakes for our patients who use our My Health Record / Follow My Health Patient Portal. Patient Portal users are invited to send a message to their provider at The Family Health Centers one or more times per month, which will enter them into a drawing to win a 14 oz. blue Clarity Drop Travel tumbler, with The Family Health Centers’ logo in white. We will randomly select a winner on the last day of each month beginning September 2017 and ending January 2018. To learn more about applicable messages, patients should log in to their portal account and view message(s) in your "inbox" at the upper left of the portal dashboard.
The prize each month is:
14 oz. blue Clarity Drop Travel tumbler, with The Family Health Centers’ logo in white.
- Double-wall stainless steel tumbler
- Compact design fits in any single-cup or K-cup coffee maker
- Spill-resistant push-on lid
- Dishwasher safe
- $12.40 value
The Patient Portal is available to all patients who have Internet access and an email account. Patients of The Family Health Centers may request an invitation to set up a Portal Account at any office of The Family Health Centers, or by calling 1-888-670-9775 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open to adults who have a My Health Record / Follow My Health Patient Portal Account with The Family Health Centers of Asheville, Arden and Hominy Valley. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older to claim the prize. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. No purchase is necessary. Purchase does not improve chances of winning. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of The Family Health Centers of Asheville, Arden and Hominy Valley as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Messages constituting entries will be accepted via the Patient Portal “Send a Message” feature between September 1, 2017 and January 31, 2018. Winners will be selected within 14 days of each following month.
- How to Enter: The Campaign may be entered by sending a message to one or more of your providers at The Family Health Centers of Asheville, Arden and Hominy Valley using the “Send a Message” feature in the My Health Record / Follow My Health Patient Portal. There is no limit on the number of messages / entries per person. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility. No purchase is necessary.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of each monthly Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive one 14 oz. blue Clarity Drop Travel tumbler, with The Family Health Centers’ logo in white. The estimated value of the prize is $12.40. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. Any and all prize-related expenses, including travel and without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing by the generation of a random number by www.random.org. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. The Family Health Centers shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within thirty (30) days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Winners must arrange via email a date/time to pick up the prize at The Family Health Centers’ practice location at 206 Asheland Avenue, Asheville, NC, 28801. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this sweepstakes, You understand and agree that The Family Health Centers may use your first name for news, publicity, information, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. The information You provide in via the My Health Record / Follow My Health Patient Portal will be kept anonymous. All personal, protected health information will be kept confidential and secure in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA.)
- Terms & Conditions: The Family Health Centers reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign for any reason, including causes that affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. The Family Health Centers reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Family Health Centers has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: messages from patients who have been dismissed from the practice.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless The Family Health Centers and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is The Family Health Centers of Asheville, Arden & Hominy Valley at 206 Asheland Avenue, Asheville NC, 28801. Telephone: (828) 258-8681